江苏狼 发表于 2017-10-6 10:56:11

【Venus】Sally Night - Ballads For You [SACD]磁力链接

艺人:        Sally Night
语种:        英语
唱片公司:        Venus
发行时间:        2014年01月15日
专辑类别:        录音室专辑

You only have to read the consistently excellent critics that Sally Night receives for her recordings and live performances, to understand what a talented international artist she is. Her unique and captivating performances which blend cool jazz, swing, blues and smooth R&B are enriched by her original song writing style with catchy lyrics and irresistible melodies and grooves. "A Sassy swing vocalist with excellent technique and a powerful voice…" Time Out, London "An effervescent live performer (with echoes of Ella and Sarah), innately gifted vocalist Sally Night swings like a true diva"... Jazz Club Soho-Pizza Express, London "A seriously accomplished English Jazz singer with a style, technique and ability to swing that place her way above most of our current wave of Jazz singers" ... Jazz Rag. UK “A singer with a sultry, sensuous delivery, who can also swing … Jazz Collector "Night has a superb voice, sultry yet powerful - Sally Night has a remarkable talent"...Entertainment Focus UK "Sally Night is a jazz singer determined to bring the beauty of jazz music into everyone’s lives, regardless of their age"...Female First & Male First UK "Night brings swing back home with her maturely rounded vocalization and stylized delivery - easy on the ear, sweet musical romance for any generation, any time and any place - pure class, serious mood music and a pretty powerful aural aphrodisiac

Tracklist :

01 More Than You Know
02 It Amazes Me
03 Everything I've Got Belongs To You
04 In Love In Vain
05 Fascinating Star
06 Everything Happens To Me
07 Good Morning Heartache
08 I Hadn't Anyone Till You
09 London By Night Is A Wonderful Sight
10 Medley: Close To You -The Shadow Of Your Smile - It's Impossible
11 Prelude To A Kiss